Wednesday, October 19, 2005

immobile for a while!

We,humanbeings are addictive to everything. I become frustrated if i hook off from net for a day.Deep in my mind i'l be counting number of mails in my inbox,offline messages from friends,games which i would've missed...Thats me! And this frreky boy plans to become im-mobile for a day! My prepaid validity expired on 19th october(yesterday!!) and still( 1 50 pm ,2oth oct) i remain banned from airtel Network!!! So loooong..lemme explain my day! 2oth Oct: 12 : 50 AM--> i switched off my mobile..took the battery out and went to bed 9 :30 AM---> got up from bed and checked time!! WTF????? hmm.. i have a class @ 10 am and..hmm... i missed my morning alarm! (Again i use my phone as my alarm clock :D) 9:45 AM---> i want to call jithin to let him know that i'l be a little late for the class.agin... i donno his cell number.Who would remember those numbers!! i still remember his landline number even though i havnt dialled it for a while.But i used to use it way before i got my cell. Gud old memoriess..Hm.. Now i have to switchon my cell.But still i dont want to get any incoming calls or messages.So i used another expired sim card , wrote down his number and called him from landline.Well,...a relief now! i switched off the cell again and planned to watcha movie on my system... 12:15 PM---> I'm isolated !!! i donno where my friends are,..They dont know whre i'am.bored!!!! I want to contact arjun! Again i switched on my cell,wrote down all my friends numbers and switched it of again.First i called arjun. Engaged!!! Seems like his sim validity is over... **** !! Baad baad day! 1:00 PM----> Last hope! I called karthik! tried to prank him ! but failed! :D ( i told u ..am having a bad day!)fixed up a plan and now i 'm about to go out ! 2:09 PM ----> Still Idle! :D leaving home now .... 2 : 30 PM --> i reached karthik's place. Relieeeeef!! Arjun and deepan soon reached there 4:50 PM --> as usual went to museum! Completely hooked off from the world.. i hav no contacts with other frends till now!...not even to my girl friend.. I tried to cal from a booth...again!! Switched off!!! yea..am having a baad baad day! 6:00PM--> I need to go to subith's place! but donno whether he is there or not.no way to contact.Well..now i know..i cant live with out my cell!need to recharge it! but its too late :(. i have o cash! :(( i begged my dad for his cell..after a looong looong loong wrangling , i proved him that its parents duty to giv enuf fund for replenishing prepaid accounts.So being a culprit,by not giving enuf cash in time he surrendered his BSNL sim...with laaats of balance! :D ....so i'm mobile again! 11:40 AM--> I realised that ,once u get used with something....something that seems too silly in the begining...just like we looked mobile phones once, it get attached to our life style,our habits...it become a part of our routine..if u can try to switch off ur cell phones for a single day!

No comments: