Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Finally i am a freelancer!!

I always hated theory classes.After being online for the whole night who can enjoy theory classes?I get scolded by teachers for keeping my eyes closed during the class :D And i had this question in mind always...Why should i waste my time by being online and skipping classes..Now..i have the answer..From tonight i wont waste my time! but will be earning $$ for coding ..Yea..I am a freelance coder now.I get decent pays for my work..And the most important thing is I learn while working..Now i get chance to experiment more with my logics, i get chance to know more about proffesional programming., about working for money,and about working with a time schedule...I am sure that if i work 2~3 hours a day i can earn much more than a corporate employee who have to work 8~10 hours ... Some one asked me - whether i'l be able to keep it coming to stabilize my future life..I dont have an answer now.But...as for now i am going to be like this..classes during day time and freelance work on night...Atleast i'l get enough cash to enjoy my college life to its mAX!!

3 comments:

~ sAn ~ said...

wow! thats gr8 news. Congrats buddy :) Do I witnessing the making of nxt John Carmack! ;)

ALL THE BEST!

vids said...

tell everyone about the work u got yesterday!!!! the one u got by bidding!! :D

Scoot said...

congratulations on the job.good for you.enjoy:)