Sunday, January 15, 2006

Good Bye ADL!

Probably this will be my last post from my asianet data line connection.I need to go back to my college (Thukkala - 54 kms from trivandrum) tommorow and i am packing up my pc .I need it there.So i have to disconnect my connection.This is my last day.Sadly i have no option of having a cable net connection there.So i may have to rely on my gprs connection which is about 38kbps. :( I can't play cs anymore.I cant be the same search-download-crack-use guy from tommorow.I can never cast my radio from tommorow.I cant come online as frequent as i do here( my phone is busy almost all time :D) The only option ahead for me is to take a bsnl connection (which will burn a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep hole in my(dad's) pocket as i'l have to pay the security deposit (we dont have a phone connection there) or to take a tata indicom/reliance connection(which have download limits and ****ing speed) .Any way i can use my gprs(slow but freeeeeeee!!!) connection.So goodbye for ADL!

3 comments:

-Poison- said...

adios dude...for some time...

Srijith said...

:)perhaps..for a long time

K. K said...

hey Srijith ... help me out man .. do u know anything about "Wiki" { not wikipedia) - Collaboration Platform?
[ plz buddy i'm a layman so use less tech terms :-D ]