Saturday, December 24, 2005

I got Tagged!

I was checking technorati and i found i got tagged by someone.I followed the link and reached Sreeram's world. Thank you sreeram. I have heard of this tagging thing before.But never thought it was such a painy job ! I was having exams and sooooooooooo busy with books! :P Now its time for that 7 things! ehh... i think they should have choosed 2 or 3 things instead of this 7 things! Any way here it goes. Seven things I plan to do before I die: 1.Make a trip to mauritius with my ;) 2.To be an owner of a site with 10000000+ viewers/day ! 3.Write an autobiagraphy! :D let them learn what life is. :P 4.To see a pic snapped by me on national geographic magazine 5.To invent an alternative for monitor.(Ahh...my eyes..i cant stare more!) 6.To code a program which can hack into Google servers and delete all urls except mine! :D 7.To Find the one who started this tagging chain . :-w now.. Seven things I can do 1.Waste time :D 2.Spend 24 hours before my system 3.Make friends in no time 4.I can argue with any one with out any solid stand.. i think thats my ++ 5.I can play perfect pranks on my friends. :D 6.Spend lots of time reading tech books. 7.I can multitask :D (Play a game on my pc,Talk to some one on phone, eat snacks,sms someone else from another cell...all at same time ) :D Seven Things I can’t do 1.I cant live with out X 2.I cant talk to someone for a long time (except one girl):P 3.I cant woke up before 8 AM :D 4.I cant read/write tamil even after spending 4 years in tamilnadu :D 5.I cant read books related to my study 6.I cant accept my mistakes 7.I cant find any more points to fill up this space .. :-w Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex well... 1.Boldness 2.Beauty 3.Big smile :P 4.Humour sense 5.innocence 6.Intelligence 7.Confidence Seven Things I say most 1.Mandan ( fool) 2.Ayooo.. 3.Amme... 4.hello... ( i call over phone 10~30 times a day and i recieve almost same number of callss.. so Hello( or a varient used by me ( hala ! ) should be one of the most used words by me 5." :P " i type it more ...but often i try to imitate that smiley in real life :D 6.*****[censored] 7.*****[censored] Seven Celebrity Crushes 1.Aiswarya 2.Preethy 3.Catherine Zeta Jones 4.Manju warrier 5.Gwen Stefani 6.Sania 7.Salma Hayek ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof...... Nope 7 is not enough! :D Now the seven unlucky bloggers that i should tag are... 1. Vids 2.Duttan 3.Bleak Hawk 4.Haris 5.ShowStopper 6.Sanish 7.i cudnt find any more...[tired] thats all......

3 comments:

Erosimian said...

hi man. i already did that tag!

Midhun said...

smart ass huh? :D

Suppose.. you hacked into Google's servers! and you managed to delete all urls except yours.. Do you think anybody would use google then? :P which means that you would get far less traffic than what you get now! :D

Think dude.. think!

Srijith said...

:D that was just a wish! :P